Bill Barillari is a trial attorney that has handled many complex personally injury cases in New York and New Jersey successfully recovering millions for his clients. The Barillari Law Firm is located in the heart of Great Kills town, Staten Island, NY and in Red Bank, New Jersey. He is admitted to practice law in New York State Courts, New Jersey Courts and the Federal Courts of the Eastern District of New York, Southern District of New York and Federal Court for the District of New Jersey.
Bill received his doctorate of law degree from St. John’s University School of Law(1991), received his undergraduate degree from St. John’s University in Staten Island (1988).
Bill Barillari has the distinction of being named as a New York Super Lawyer. Only 5% of the lawyers in each state are named Super Lawyers. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a nation wide organization of trial attorneys, who have recovered million dollar verdicts and settlements for their injured clients.
Current Professional Associations and Positions:
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Director of the Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- Law Day Chairperson, Richmond County Bar Association
- Director of the Richmond County Bar Association
- St. John’s University Alumni Association
- Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association
- Bill Barillari is also a court appointed Small Claims Court Arbitrator in Civil Court, Richmond County where he volunteers his services pro bono.
Hire A Local Law Firm with a National Reputation
The Bisignano Law Firm is a local Staten Island and New Jersey law firm that is nationally recognized for handling high profile cases involving all types of personal injuries. Our Mission is to recover the highest possible monetary settlement or award on behalf of our seriously injured clients.
We have a proven track record of successfully obtaining Justice against Municipal Entities, Private Individuals, Multi-National Corporations and the Insurance Company Industry.